Following the failure of the original AGM to meet quorum on Sunday 26 February, we are pleased to announce that the rescheduled AGM will be held on Saturday 29 April at 12:45 in the Stadium Bar.
Amongst the items on the agenda are:
1. Sign off of the minutes from the AGM for the year ended 31 August 2015
- Presentation and vote on the accounts for the year ended 31 August 2016
- Nomination of the independent examiner of the accounts
- Membership secreatary's report
- Election of the Trust board for the coming year
2. A review of the Trust's activities during the year:
- An update on the stadium management company
- Our experience with the Tap 2 system last year
- Our work alongside the Raith Supporters Trust and Supporters Direct Scotland in relation to the movement of kick-off times to accomodate TV companies
- A review of our volunteering efforts over the year.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Livi for Life Supporters Trust Board